The servers
Where are the servers will be? I mean i live in middle east are there ane servers near me ?
Where are the servers will be? I mean i live in middle east are there ane servers near me ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They should have a server for the middle east but don't quote me on it. I believe there is a server for all regions and that they should improve with the release of dedicated servers.
there should be enough servers everywhere so you can play with a good ping too
i live in the uk. how do you even change servers?
i think the game auto determines the closest server and uses that one DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THIS
i am quite sure i have checked it out before to see if there was closer one at the time. i can not remember how i did that.
Hmm. I don't know how, I'm on console and I let the game handle the heavy lifting
yeah i'm on ps4. do you think maybe you can change servers in the ps4 settings and maybe that is what i was thinking.