Mori's
In all honesty what is the purpose of an Ebony mori? I can see an Ivory or Cypress mori but Ebony's don't make any sense. It makes the game very unpleasant to play neither the killer nor survivor can pip off of the mori so what's the point?
In all honesty what is the purpose of an Ebony mori? I can see an Ivory or Cypress mori but Ebony's don't make any sense. It makes the game very unpleasant to play neither the killer nor survivor can pip off of the mori so what's the point?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To have an "easier" game? To see animation potentially 4 times? For people that don't care about rank?
I made a solution to ebonies, or moris in general if you want to have a look and leave some suggestions/add to it.
Its a nice way to depip that nobody asked for.