A new cosmetic layer
Devs should implement a new cosmetic layer for the game. We already have heads, shirts, and pants, but why haven’t devs thought about jackets or at least a layer for jackets. (For those cosmetics that already have a jacket maybe could automatically change the shirt change to a default shirt or just simply go over).
example for bunny feng min, imagine having the jacket over the whole rare collector’s cosmetic.
(Note: I’ll come up with visuals later throughout the thread)
Comments
That would be sweet. The leather jacket/white tank top from Kate's upcoming biker outfit would be great to mix and match.
Lol I want to see so many of these threads that we end up with an RPG style cosmetic system XD
I'm actually surprised backpacks aren't one. They seem to like them.
Indeed - they seem to like backpacks way too much. A lot of those cosmetics should come with an alternate 'no backpack' version - and they would still look awesome while giving more variety to purchase.
It just starts to looks ridiculous especially when you cannot help it and think too hard on wondering how are survivors vaulting through windows without getting caught up in them with all this crap on their back?
For the OP things like bunny feng would be possible, though I wonder why it is not really possible now what with all the backpacks, pickaxes, pizza boxes and what not hanging off models now.
We're getting some sort of accessories for Survivors belt area (i think) and killers hooks... soo good enough?