Why do we exist
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just to suffer
Every night, I can feel my leg... And my arm... even my fingers... The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past!
Because we probably lost a bet.
That's for you to decide.
Every person is the arbiter of their own goals in life, and there's no way of knowing for certain whether you did the right thing (unless we get answers after we die).
That said, I'd like to suggest that people exist to be kind and love one another as they love themselves.
Yes
Well you see, it really is quite simple
https://youtu.be/_dbnbXp39-I?t=4The answer is 42
To get teabagged by a Ghostface, obviously.
wow everyone is edgy af