Add prestige 4-6
devs did say it was gonna be easier to progress through bloodweb to get perks easier.
Why not add a prestige 4-6 and the rewards would be a Frost White colorway of the Legacy Skin. It would be a very noticable bright white to tell the difference between legacy skins.
Prestige 4 would be Shirt, 5 would be pants, and 6 would be face.
and same for the killers
just an idea. It would be cool to be able to get this the grind would be real
Comments
I’d rather not lose every single perk I have on Meg, Claudette, Spirit, and Hag and grind MILLIONS of bloodpoints into them.
That’s fine. You wouldn’t have to prestige then
I don't think you quite understand, I get where you're coming from, you've accomplished almost nothing in this game in terms of maxing, of course you don't care about the 1000000s of players who have put 1000s of hours into maxing characters, because you'll never get that far.
But you have to understand how absurd it is to want people to reset again after spending hundreds of hours maxing their characters and saying "but you don't have to prestige" doesn't make it any less of an insane idea.