Punishment for DC

Does anyone else feel like there should be more of a punishment for disconnecting? It runs rampant in this game and happens most of the time. It shouldn't be just a de-pip because that won't deter people at all. In fact, some people want to de-pip. I think there should be a matchmaking ban that can stack and get progressively longer and/or a bloodpoint ban where they can't earn bloodpoints for X amount of time.

Comments

  • There's been talk of temporary locks on accounts that do it too much in a future update.

  • What is too much? I think even once is too much. There should be some form of punishment even on the first offense and it can get more drastic if they keep doing it.

  • If you're going to punish people for leaving the game, then you need to punish toxic play that's usually the cause of DCs. Toxic play including mainly tunnelling/camping of course.

  • Tunelling and camping are not toxic and both have their pros/cons. I don't complain or DC when it happens to me. I don't justify DCing for any reason.

  • @virtushda said:

    If you're going to punish people for leaving the game, then you need to punish toxic play that's usually the cause of DCs. Toxic play including mainly tunnelling/camping of course.

    No..because its scummy but it's no excuse to flout the rules