What’s better the clowns one shot addon or the huntress oneshot addon?
I’d like an idea about the community’s point of view on this, what’s better the huntresses iradesent head, of the clowns redheads pinky finger.
I’d like an idea about the community’s point of view on this, what’s better the huntresses iradesent head, of the clowns redheads pinky finger.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huntress, if combined with the 2 extra hatchets. Clown, if not.
I would say Clown because he still has 4 shots and he has normal movement speed.
Iridescent Heads + Infantry Belt > Redhead's Pinky Finger + anything > Iridescent Head alone.
Huntress, no contest here.
iridescent head is the most broken so
Iridescent Head is better if the Huntress is really good with her hatchets or has Infantry Belt.
Redhead’s Pinky Finger is better if the Huntress isn’t really good with her hatchets or isn’t running Infantry Belt.
Both are really good add-ons but I'm going to have to ultimately go with iridescent head because unlike clowns bottles, a huntress hatchet can be tossed all the way across the entire map, they're both horrible to deal with though.
Huntress is better because it's a one shot from theoretically infinite range. Clown has to be close enough to hit them.
Huntress, no contest.