People that disconnect after being hooked once.

So I have ran into so many survivors that after one hit or one hook they disconnect. That's not fair to the other survivors. I always report for rage quitting. I do understand under some rare cercumstans that people equipment crash or lose power but every other match really....


Also when there are only 2 survivors left and one DC's is it to nice of me to let the other one escape?

Comments

  • It is nice to let the last get hstch but not required.

  • Yeah, DCs are one of the main issues in this game. As always, when we ask about solving these extremely important issues: "soon™"

  • @starkiller1286 said:

    It is nice to let the last get hstch but not required.

    I don't just let them get hatch I let them finish gens and open a door. I'll even show them where the closest one is

  • There should be a a five min or ten min ban for anyone that DCs. I understand this effects the accidental ones but it would give people a reason to steer away from it.