What is the rift?
I still dont know what the hell the rift is
I think it has something to do with the lore but i am not quite sure.
I still dont know what the hell the rift is
I think it has something to do with the lore but i am not quite sure.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The rift is legit just a battlepass and thats it but the archives are for the lore.
Wait, what? when did they announce the battlepass?
Is this some kind of ######### joke? didnt they have enough with their overpriced cosmetics?
The archives sound nice tho.
In the year 3 anniversary stream the rift was announced and they made it clear as possible that it is just cosmetic but I can understand your frustration. I'll probably end up buying it if it's like 5 or 10 bucks and it's a one time buy otherwise, yeah, no thank you.
It's just cosmetics that you can get through a Paid/Free Track, there's no benefit other than clothing for your character.
its also basically just daily challenges with some story attached to it
๐๐๐ โ[BAD WORD]โ ๐๐คฃ๐