Claudette cosmetics
Hi Behaviour, I have a great suggestion as a new head cosmetic for Claudette. The pictures below would be the design. I think it really suits her! Hope you look into it.
Hi Behaviour, I have a great suggestion as a new head cosmetic for Claudette. The pictures below would be the design. I think it really suits her! Hope you look into it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What better way to show off her Canadian ethnicity!
Is this supposed to be a nerf to immersed Claudettes? XD
And suddenly, several Canadian Umbrella Hats are spotted sticking out of the tall grass
"This is quite remarkable, since this occurs only once a year." - David Attenborough.