Forgot It Was Reset Day Randoms DC'ing Reminded Me
Why is reset day always like this? Out of 5 matches I've had maybe 7 people DC. And the lobbies, when playing killer rank 10 against 4 17-20's. They get brutally murdered and that's not fun.
I forget everytime, go in with the 'oh cool time to get rank back' mentality only to be hit with a barrage of dc's from teammates and survivors.
It feels like reset is really leaning towards the killer's favor. Waiting until all this dies down is such a waste of time that could be put towards having fun in the game. Am I alone in experiencing this?
Comments
Reset usually does favor killers I find, yeah. Frankly I haven't heard anyone give a legitimate reason why reset exists, and so frequently.
I remember hating de-ranking when I was a new player for the first few months. It's simply incredibly unfair as the game puts players with hundreds of hours all the way back to green-yellow ranks which is just absolutely absurd as any new survivors or killers will get absolutely smashed to pieces by them
I've been playing since October 2018 so now I actually can't wait for reset day. So it's a pretty terrible system and cycle all around