2 survivors left and the hatch opens?
Maybe it's been like this in the game and I didnt realize it, but I just had 2 survivors escape through the hatch.
Is that possible?
Tagged:
Mod
Maybe it's been like this in the game and I didnt realize it, but I just had 2 survivors escape through the hatch.
Is that possible?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's possible with a key.
The hatch spawns when the number of repaired gens is one more than the survivors still alive, so if they repaired 3 gens and there were 2 survivors alive, then the hatch spawned and they opened it with a key.
Yes, thanks!
Next time kill the one with the key first and make sure noone else picks it up
Oh i didn't realise that's how hatch spawning works. I remember me and some other survivor spent ages looking for the hatch with my key but we only did 2 gens