Rank 1

Whats the point in getting rank 1 if it shows you as a rank 2 in the leaderboards anyways?
"Haha you got de-ranked" when I'm clearly still rank 1. It always shows up as rank 2

Comments

  • If you care so much, take a screenshot after every game and send it to each player, just so they know you're really rank 1.

  • I wondered why everyone else is displayed as rank 2... Thought I'd never been up against a rank 1 or something!

  • @Orion said:
    If you care so much, take a screenshot after every game and send it to each player, just so they know you're really rank 1.

    I'm quite dominant but not that dominant

  • @Orion said:
    If you care so much, take a screenshot after every game and send it to each player, just so they know you're really rank 1.

    lol. i wonder how many ppl here will read this and say 'oh yeah. thats a good idea'.... i've had survivors msg me to tell me how ******* up i woulda been had they brought a flashlight....

  • @BlondeMegPls said:
    I wondered why everyone else is displayed as rank 2... Thought I'd never been up against a rank 1 or something!

    I got a weird bug where i was rank 2 and it said i was rank 1 on my screen. Its just a bug even if it says your rank 2 or 3 they know you should be feared.