An idea for the "breaking through walls" power
Okay instead of the killer smashing its wholself through the wall shortening all the loops etc.... what if he/she could punch through the walls/reach over certain loops and snatch/grab survivors....
This would be difficult to do....... to say the least.....
Thoughts?
Comments
I don't see how that could be implemented.
Huntress can already to this in some loops. This ability would anyway either hit survivors (so huntress v2) or slow them down (freddy v2, only harder).
No I'm not talking hitting..... I'm talking grabbing.... there was the idea awhile back that was almost put in the game where the killers power was him being able to smash through walls.....this was dubbed OP and for certain reasons lol...
My idea is (which it needs more to it) that the killer can punch through the walls and grab the survivor if successful
And why's that?
Ohh by grab you mean a legit instadown basically. Idk, it's something you need to see before judging.
Yes.... idk about like the shorter height loops that are easier huntress to throw over, like maybe that would be too easy... I mean grabbing through a wall is a prediction and blind attempt..... but like how fast would it be, how big would the killer have to be for it to be viable even?