What the hell is going on with the game spawn??

Seriously, I don't know if more players experienced this but since some days ago, me and my friends are casually spawning next to each other in almost every single match without using the offering and in just less than 10 seconds the killer is following a survivor. Today, in one of the latest matches, we spawned with sighly terror radius and in 5 secomds the killer was chasing my friend.

I also played killer to reach rank one before the rank reset, and yes, the first gen I check, there is a survivor, always.

Please guys tell me if this is something happening just to me and my friends or someone else has this issue. Thanks.

Comments

  • Yeah, Survivors spawn together A LOT lately. The number of games where I did not spawn with at least two other Survivors is really, really low.

    Funny thing is, when I once used the purple Shroud, because my friend lost his item which I grabbed so that I can give it to him, all Survivors spawned away from each other.

  • And how about red rank matchmaking with green ranks? Spawns, and matchmaking have always been a little weird in this game. One time I looped a rank 13 killer for three gens before I just messaged him, and told him to get someone else because I was obviously ranked higher. It happens a lot with me.

    And many times the purple shroud doesn't work.

  • @Chickenchaser said:

    And how about red rank matchmaking with green ranks? Spawns, and matchmaking have always been a little weird in this game. One time I looped a rank 13 killer for three gens before I just messaged him, and told him to get someone else because I was obviously ranked higher. It happens a lot with me.

    And many times the purple shroud doesn't work.

    That doesn't happen to me anymore because I got to red rank and since then I always get red ranks

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/627245#Comment_627245

    That doesn't happen to me anymore because I got to red rank and since then I always get red ranks

    Roughly 5 out of 10 matches I'm matched with greens.