Which survivor do you main?

Personally I main Quentin, Tapp, Bill and Ash simply because I like their characters from the films (or in Bill's case, video games) and because NO ONE plays them.

But what character do you guys main and give me reasons why! (Apart from Kate, I hate Kate. Jk, just let me know who you main).

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I mainly play Quentin since I really like his clothes. I wish the devs would tweak the perks a little though.


    And his face..

  • @Impala said:

    Meg, because she was my first survivor (you never forget your first one) so I got her to Level 50, P3, bought a lot of cosmetics for her and I have all the perks that I unlocked from teachables on her.

    My second main is Ash (for obvious reasons) and I'm planning to P3 him and buy his cosmetics as well (The P2 cosmetics combined with Ashy Slashy is my favourite survivor outfit from the game).

    And I will P3 Bill as well (I have him at P1 currently) cuz I'm starting to get into L4D lately and I wanted to main Bill from the beginning cuz he looked like a badass war veteran smoking that cigar, but I ultimately sticked with Meg.

    So, Meg, Ash, Bill in this particular order for me. I've played Nea and Claudette long enough as well (got them to P1 after consuming all their items, so I've played them for several hours). I ditched Claudette, I don't really like her cosmetics nor playing stealthy, so no reason to continue levelling her to P3 or playing her as a whole. I ditched Nea as well in favour of Ash and Bill. However, I might play Nea in the future again because I love her cosmetics, especially the neon one.

    It's nice that you're deciding to play Ash and Bill because they rarely ever get played!!!

  • @Shirokuro said:

    I mainly play Quentin since I really like his clothes. I wish the devs would tweak the perks a little though.

    And his face..

    Another Quentin main?

    I thought they were extinct and that I was the only one!!

  • I main Kate, Quentin and Feng. I usually never play anyone else...

  • Nea, I like her Outfits. Also have all the Perks on her, and even if I plan to get everyone to P3-50, I will not go for all Perks on all Survivors, most likely (at least not anytime soon).

    To change my Main, a new Survivor needs to really, really look cool for me, otherwise I will not go through so many Bloodwebs again to get all Perks.

    Only one I would play otherwise would be Dwight with the Dweard, but I cannot bring myself to pay 100 Euros to someone who wants to make profit instead of just using his Code.

  • Was Kate, but now I alternate between her and Ash. Hail to the king!

  • Kate For Life ❤️

  • I was a Feng-main before Kate came out. Now she`s my only love xd

    ❤️

  • Claudette i like her backstory and outfits :) otherwise is Meg even do i was Jake main in the past

  • David. Dude has the most badass backstory of them all.

1 2 ›