How close are you?
Finally 'completed the game' in a sense. The hardest ones for me were definitely cutting out, not today, taking one for the team, deep cleansing and where did they all go. How are you all doing on your achivements
Finally 'completed the game' in a sense. The hardest ones for me were definitely cutting out, not today, taking one for the team, deep cleansing and where did they all go. How are you all doing on your achivements
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't do them in this game.
Why, this is one of the few steam games where they're actually consistent and challenging, instead of just being given for progression
I have three left. Skilled Huntress, and two of Bill's ones as he only came to console recently.
I rarely care about achievements.
The only time i do is when i see that i "accidentally" got most of them already and just need like 3 or 4 more.
Because who cares? It's just a thing to keep certain people playing. Ez bait, nothing more or less.
No he said not in THIS game, implying the achievements in this game are worse than other games. I was asking him what makes the ones in dbd undesirable to do