Survivor suicide on the Hook ( Reportable?)

Hi all,

is it reportable and can you get banned if you suicide at the hook ? the positive thing is if you see you play against a good nurse or other killer and you dont do have any real chance. dont waste your time and #########.

isn´t it the decision for every player and killer against which survivor(team) or killer he plays?

for example i cant see LF anymore. i hate insta down killers. so suicide seems to be a good strategy end the game quickly and find another match.


what do you think about it ?

Comments

  • Not reportable or bannable

  • As long as the struggle phase exists in its current form, you can't 100% say any survivor suicided on purpose. I've tried to escape the hook before and then died because I messed up mashing the button during the struggle phase. And I feel really crappy when that happens.

    I've also suicided on purpose. I don't feel bad about those times. I feel there are legit reasons to suicide, like to prevent the #$%@% about to farm me off the hook from getting any points. Or to give the hatch. Or to get away from a group of survivors who have decided to body block and target me. Or to leave the match for a real-life thing without DCing.

    Yesterday, I suicided on the hook because a killer with a green ping in the lobby suddenly had a terrible connection once the match started, and after I vaulted a pallet I suddenly found myself back on the other side getting hit twice in quick succession. Why would I stick around after that? That match was literally unplayable for me with that sort of lag.

  • I think its very unsportsmanlike to ######### on a hook because something wasn't up to liking. Its basically disconnecting with extra steps.

  • Its way too easy to accidentally suicide on hook on console. The feature adds nothing but frustration, controller breakages and cramp to the game.

    Hook stage 3 should be the same as stage 1 and 2, then survivors will have to either hold on or DC (if they want to rage quit).

  • unsportsmanlike...


    what shall that mean? flashlight clicking? looping the killer all the time ? teabagging?

    afk as killer ? open the exit gates as killer?

  • No and never will be.

  • You can't be reported for losing

  • What I can't understand is if this is a game 4vs1 when survivors have to COOPERATE to escape, why we can't kill ourselves when in diying state.

    Well, I know, git gut, do gens,......