Brutal Strength Buff
I think increasing the speed you break pallets and damage generators could be increased from 10/15/20 to 15/20/25%.
A simple number tweak is all this perk needs.
I think increasing the speed you break pallets and damage generators could be increased from 10/15/20 to 15/20/25%.
A simple number tweak is all this perk needs.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would say 20/25/30%.
I've personally been wishing the perk did additional damage to the Generator when you kick it. Something Minor like 3% or 5% due to it being anytime you kick a gen.
25% will be good but first just test it in the ptb if its balanced for other ppl
The speed is perfect where it is in my opinion. I've seen people suggest it should give you 50% bonus to Brutality points which could be a nice buff.