What are stupid things you’ve seen other red rank players do?
I have several things, I was playing against a nurse and a Tapp crouched by me wanting heals but my gen was almost done so I decided to finish it before healing him and then he dropped the god pallet because I didn’t immediately start healing him.
I was playing as LF and a Nea saw me heading to her gen and walked to a corner, she then ate a chainsaw. Later in the match I caught her cleansing a dull totem and she stayed on it letting me grab her.
Comments
De rank on purpose.
Just yesterday I was recording a gf video and a claudette not paying attention walked into a locker while I stood in plain view watching right at the game start XDD
This is the worst thing
Multiple survivors running around the same loop at the same time.
I sometimes do this in swf. :P
Same. I’m always getting yelled at when it happens lol but hey, it takes both survivors to do so.
The main thing I’ve gotten yelled at was for running no mither but I removed the person who didn’t like it.
Dc and then their friends dc