THE WRAITH
WHOA this took way less time than I thought it would.
Decided to revisit this character since he's my favorite in the game. I also wanted to experiment with the effects of his cloaking, and I may have took a few liberties...
Feng decided she didn't have to check for overcharge, that's gonna cost her.
Photoshop CC 12 hours

Comments
hell yeah thats cool
Thanks!
Thank you! glad you like it!
It looks really cool! really like the effect!
Keep up the good work <3
Great artwork, I especially love the phasing effect on the left shoulder.
Awesome art! ^.^ the detail in his weapon is great
Thank you so much! Hope you all like it!
I'm glad you like them! My favorite part was the shoulder.
Who's going to get camp ? YOU!
Great artwork tho
Thanks!.
And you only get camped if you break Devour Hope :3