What perk build is good for being stealthy?
I currently use Iron Will, Spine Chill, Urban Evasion, and Bond. I might switch out bond for lightweight or distortion or something like that.
Tagged:
Dev
I currently use Iron Will, Spine Chill, Urban Evasion, and Bond. I might switch out bond for lightweight or distortion or something like that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spine chill, lightweight, sprint burst and calm spirit/iron will.
Distortion is indeed very nice. I only wish there were more aura hiding options in the game.
Quick & Quiet, Lithe, Dance with Me, then a choice from Iron Will/Urban Evasion/Lightweight. Super sneaky escapes guaranteed
Distortion's 3 tokens are quickly used up. If the killer has BBQ and Chili the other survivors will be hooked 9 times.
Iron Will, Spine Chill, Calm Spirit. Last one can be whatever, should probably take an exhaustion perk of some kind though.
Mine is Alert, Iron Will, Urban Evasion and something else. Often Q&Q or Balanced Landing. Alert is so good for hiding when the Killer kicks a gen you were just working on.
This sounds like a really good build. I just switched out Bond for QnQ in my build. I definitely like alert though, so it's a preety tough decision.
and P3/Dark skin Claudette