I think I may have solved the ebony mori debate

An idea came to me while I was pondering it..what if ebony moris..dont activate until EACH survivor has been hooked once..that way..tunneling mori starts are eliminated with ebonies, each survivor has been caught before they can be eliminated , and the mori still holds power BOOM! Everyone wins! ^^

Comments

  • @RoKrueger said:

    Seems like you have sparked another debate, you did not solve anything ;-)

    I think your idea has been proposed before. I did not like it then and I don't like it now.

    I like the ebony mori as it is. Just play stealtier when you see a secret offering and you may be spared.

    I'm a killer player..but unlike most people I'm trying to come up with ideas to help both parties find common ground..so congrats on your rude comment , think before you speak

  • I have a slightly better idea based on OP’s idea.

    For each hook. Your mori gains a token. And when using the mori you use one token. And disables the ability to gain more tokens. Meaning if you want all 4 mories 4 hooks are needed (and can’t kill before being hooked once) any extra tokens could grant extra bloodpoints after the match aswell to further incentivise giving survivors a chance.

  • @Karltastisk said:

    I have a slightly better idea based on OP’s idea.

    For each hook. Your mori gains a token. And when using the mori you use one token. And disables the ability to gain more tokens. Meaning if you want all 4 mories 4 hooks are needed (and can’t kill before being hooked once) any extra tokens could grant extra bloodpoints after the match aswell to further incentivise giving survivors a chance.

    Huh..that's a actully not too bad either...


  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/626232#Comment_626232

    I'm a killer player..but unlike most people I'm trying to come up with ideas to help both parties find common ground..so congrats on your rude comment , think before you speak

    "...so congrats on your rude comment..."

    Thank you so much ;-)

1 2 ›