Laurie Toad.

When ever i play Killer, Lauries always seem to be the smarter ones, the trickier ones to kill, anyone else feel the same?

Comments

  • No, not really I find Tapps and Kates to be the tricky ones, Lauries always seem over confident to me; perhaps that's just the PS4 experience.

  • Yes i play on ps4 and for some reason they are the ones who end up flash lighting me, or Nea, but i find in the game Laurie is just the harder one to get.

  • Quentins and Fengs are the trickiest survivors for me, but if I had to chose one it would be Quentin. For whatever reason, Quentin’s are the most optimal survivors I play against. They know their mind games and loops like the back of their hand!

  • i thought i was being delusional, i cant hook lauries cuz they have ds and when i slug them they pull unbreakable, they're not the smartest but they sure know what they're doing

  • They’re usually potatos in my experience.

  • Well that's certainly accurate for her character in the Halloween films isn't it? 😉