#TAKEOFFALLTHESHIRTS
No character gets shirts! Who is with me? :D))))
No character gets shirts! Who is with me? :D))))
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am #freethenips
I'd rather not see Plagues flabby pancakes
They’d fall of though. :P
Yes, then we would have to deal with an exposed ribcage and I think that's too much nudity for this game, I'm surprised Billy kinda has it with his Hallowed Blight skin
But if we take the shirts off then we can also take David’s pants off.😏😏😏
David wasn't enough we need more.
Yes
🤤🤤🤤 *snaps out of it* hmmm, fine, make everyone topless on the condition of removing David's pants, for research purposes of course
Glad we’re in agreement, for research! :D
Wraith’s Hallowed Blight skin literally has the spine visible.
Really pushing from PG, BHVR. Not that that’s a bad thing.
That red and white Jane shirt is pushing it a bit too lol
Think about this hotty, we need shirtless Myers, Leatherface, Clown, Frank, Joey and Freddy!
Already seen the shirtless fready it be like in the movies lol
I’m sure someone will like him. :P #TAKEALLTHESHIRTSOFF
Spirit has no shirt
What know?
Steal bandage?
#JUSTTAKEAWAYALLTHECLOTHES
..
Shirtless Leatherface and Meg!!!
SHIRTLESS HAG, oh wait