Can we get colourful hair options/revealing outfits for males?
I'd like more trendy/stylish outfits for males, like what the females get, less of the joke outfits and more stylish haircuts etc. :D Maybe even revealing outfits like swimsuits for males too! Aside from the topless david king.
Comments
Let's see..
Ten male survivors: 256 cosmetics
Seven female survivors: 275 cosmetics
Yeah. Just in terms of ratios, we should have more options for male survivors: Adam and Jeff especially are lacking. I don't really care about 'revealing', I don't really want any such things in the game beyond tasteful stuff like The Threadbare Thirties (don't like thinking the female group get cold/have less protection either), but some more stylish cosmetics and general variety would be nice.
I guess it's less about the distasteful showing, and more like how the females got new summer outfits for the beach, would be fun to get for males too. I love sets like the treadbare thirties, I wanna see sets like the cyberpunk one for nea/legion, but for male survivors like legion gets, like that would be awesome.