worst feeling ever?
Playing tombstone myers for the achivement.
someone jumps in a locker to deny you it. you pull them out, drop em to try and get them to run.
they jump back into the locker.
you pull them out and hook them to try and find the last guy
they immediately off themselves on hook, purposefully denying you the achievement out of spite. other guy i let have hatch. no point after that
Comments
I'd say it's normal to jump into a locker to avoid getting tombstoned. Also killing themselves on the hook so the last survivor has a chance getting the hatch.
I absolutely understand that this is frustrating for the killer, but these are just tactical decisions.
When I was trying to get the Tombstone achievement, the very last guy jumped into a locker. I tried taking him out and carrying him far away so he couldn't immediately jump back in, but that's sort of impossible on The Temple of Purgation map. He immediately ran back into a locker. So I just stood in front of it and waited.
Rather than come out of the locker, he sat in it for 20 minutes and then disconnected.
That's the worst feeling.
I was gonna say when you try your absolute best in a match, but the survivors just outplay you at every turn, then teabag you at exit gates,