DC for a game with a bad connection
Hello everyone I would like to know if we could DC when in the party the killer suddenly has a very bad connection?
Hello everyone I would like to know if we could DC when in the party the killer suddenly has a very bad connection?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. Disconnecting against the rules.
Ok thank you
This is false, you CAN DC. Its against the rules to DC in a majority of your games. Just DC when the ping gets nuts is fine honestly. You wont get banned if you DC occasionally
I've only dc'd once. Bad connection. Still felt bad doing it