Distortion Question
Does Distortion work with Object of Obsession?
Like does it block your Aura for a few seconds so you can get 3 peeks without them noticing you?
Does Distortion work with Object of Obsession?
Like does it block your Aura for a few seconds so you can get 3 peeks without them noticing you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes but it eats it all up to where there is no point in using both.
@ShrekIsHot Ah thanks, I kind of figured that would happen but I wasn't sure. I don't have Object unlocked yet.
Is not worth it, Usually you can use OoO to take a quick peek and switch the camera right away, killers might not notice it, especially if you are behind a generator or he is in a chase.
I have both perk but not yet test it. But to what I think, Distortion 3 can prevent Killer from seeing your aura for 10sec, which mean you can use OoO to look at Killer for pure 10sec and lose a Distortion token. But peek at Killer twice (2sec each time), it will consume 2 tokens.