WHY DO PEOPLE QUIT????

Like seriously I just had a match that all but one quit cuz I downed them like wat the hell????

Why did they quit, are they just winer's and little crap heads????

Comments

  • A lot of survivors are really entitled, they feel like it's their right to win and get lots of points every game. The ones who dc when they get downed are either players with huge egos or people who tried to be toxic and failed. At least that's what i take from my experiences

  • Because they are children and cannot stand the fact that they lost. Pretty simple.

  • Well they do give us wins just by leaving early :)

  • But yea I understand I can't stand them when they dc. But it will be fixed soon:D

  • @savevatznick said:

    Because they are children and cannot stand the fact that they lost. Pretty simple.

    Agree

  • @snowflake102 said:

    Well they do give us wins just by leaving early :)

    True but when ur already winning and it happens all they doing is making u miss out on the blood points and if u are losing already and have one kill and then the second kill disconnects then the entity will be displeased and take away one of ur pips

  • @Broccoli said:

    A lot of survivors are really entitled, they feel like it's their right to win and get lots of points every game. The ones who dc when they get downed are either players with huge egos or people who tried to be toxic and failed. At least that's what i take from my experiences

    I know unfortunately, but cuz of him disconnecting I list a pip cuz I wasn't able to sacrifice him. But that's wat killers main have to deal with unfortunately

  • Probably cause they knew they were all gonna die anyway so they saved their time by just DC'ing. Or they thought your match was boring for them so they just left.

  • They quit because for them it isn't going to hurt them. They know that since they can't have their way they can just quit and force the killer to depip. They have at the power outside the meta of the trial. They already basically dictate your overall pipping chances via gatekeeper and dcing ensures no matter what you as a killer don't do anything other depip or black pip.

  • i really don't get the rage quitting either. i'd rather get a few bloodpoints than none. when i start getting upset due to a losing streak or just a bad day, i just tell myself thats the last match and go do something else. but i guess some people arent as rational as that

  • 80% of moris, 10% of camper/tunneler 9% of slugging at the end. 1% other.

  • @Broccoli said:

    A lot of survivors are really entitled, they feel like it's their right to win and get lots of points every game. The ones who dc when they get downed are either players with huge egos or people who tried to be toxic and failed. At least that's what i take from my experiences

    To be fair to them, I've faced plenty of killers who d/c the moment the last gen pops or if a hex breaks early too. I think it's just that this community has an inordinate amount of sore losers and, with more survs than killers, you're more likely to see it on that side.

  • 3xnilgjswu3k.jpg

    they just out mindgamed you, obviously

  • @prayer_survivor said:

    80% of moris, 10% of camper/tunneler 9% of slugging at the end. 1% other.

    I understand but I was playing the doc and even tho I have insidious on him I didn't use it to camp any hooked survivers, I use it so I can make them think I'm gone and when they get out of the loop I attack

  • @ReikoMori said:

    They quit because for them it isn't going to hurt them. They know that since they can't have their way they can just quit and force the killer to depip. They have at the power outside the meta of the trial. They already basically dictate your overall pipping chances via gatekeeper and dcing ensures no matter what you as a killer don't do anything other depip or black pip.

    True I just really wish they stop cuz I honestly. Do show mercy. To the last surviver if he's able to loop me long enough and make me think he's good at this, so I reward him by downing him and carrying him to the hatch and letting him go.

    Cuz I still get my pips and he gets his

  • @Ark_the_Bonsai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/622195#Comment_622195

    To be fair to them, I've faced plenty of killers who d/c the moment the last gen pops or if a hex breaks early too. I think it's just that this community has an inordinate amount of sore losers and, with more survs than killers, you're more likely to see it on that side.

    I understand I play both side but main the killer, but it sucks when even tho I'm losing I'll do wat I can to stop them but even tho I lose I do get some messages saying gg that was a good round, goodluck in ur next match doc, and that makes me happy and all but I just hate it when I get a match and they are trolling me and I kill them and they disconnect cuz they lost in the end

  • No they are winer's and can't stick out the match and be cry babies bout it

  • @PiedPiper365

    I would say ppl dc because they get hit through 5 dimensions for an example through a window even when they are already on the other side and running (that happens to me too and pisses me off, i am killer main btw)

    Or some ppl dc because the killer laggs so much and you cant do ######### without lagging around as survivor, these are the dcs that i could understand and imagine of.

    On the other side, ye just how the most ppl wrote here, they tried to be toxic but failed or have an huge ego and cant take that lose like a men.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @PiedPiper365

    I would say ppl dc because they get hit through 5 dimensions for an example through a window even when they are already on the other side and running (that happens to me too and pisses me off, i am killer main btw)

    Or some ppl dc because the killer laggs so much and you cant do ######### without lagging around as survivor, these are the dcs that i could understand and imagine of.

    On the other side, ye just how the most ppl wrote here, they tried to be toxic but failed or have an huge ego and cant take that lose like a men.

    I honestly wouldn't mind if they DC cuz I'm lagging for that game, I understand I hate when I play survs at night and get a laggy killer, same goes when I get a laggy surv while playing killer. The only time it makes me mad is when I down them and they do that or when I hook them, or they DC cuz I brought a offering they didn't like, but if they DC while fixing a gen and I grab them then I just take it as it was a accident.

  • I never quit. Give me my blood points. I don't care if it's only a few thousand. I want them.

    In my opinion though there are legitimate reasons for quitting.

    Legitimate reasons:

    1. Something came up that needed to be done in your real life and you had to quit the game (emergency, unexpected visit, game going longer than expected and need to be somewhere.)
    2. Game too laggy makes it unplayable.
    3. Power goes out (not really quitting but can't be helped for leaving the game)

    Crybaby reasons for quitting:

    1. Killer downed you too fast
    2. survivor looped you too well
    3. Didn't like an item or offering a survivor/killer brought to the game