Survivor spawning VERY CLOSE to the killer
Hello.
This happened me many, many times and sometimes you just hide or sometimes the killer saw you because you couldn't get a decent spot to hide. However, I have played 3 games in a row where I spawned, walked LESS THAN 5 SECONDS and the heartbeat sounds. I can't do anything in the whole game. Why is this way this spawns? Why do I have to start a game, basically, in a hook?
No, I'm not a pro survivor, I just want to have fun but this is completely UNFAIR.
I even sometimes spawned seeing the killer without even moving.
Comments
Use Vigo's Shroud, it's an uncommon offering that makes you spawn far from the killer
You can't use that offer every game.
I'm just talking normal games where you dont use X offer to be far or where you spawn with the other survivors.
I have a bigger problem with Survivors spawning together. This seems to happen REALLY often lately.
Try to hide at the start. In lockers or behind corners.
That's happening many times to me, even without the offer. It's very strange.
I always try that as I'm playing stealthy
Idk, it happens, it's luck/unluck of the draw. More often than not you spawn next to a gen so just take the rough with the smooth is my hot take on this one. Gl hf.
I'm a Doctor main, also play Billy to, but to let u know there is an offering that the killer can use that will make survivers spawn far away from each other and when I use it 9/10 of the time a surviver spawned next to me and I was able to get a early hook, the item is really good to use on small maps cuz it increases the chance of more than one spawning nex to u.
Hopefully this will help somehow but just thought u would like to know, plus I play for fun and competitive, but I do let survivers go if they are the last one and they impressed me by looping me for awhile😂
Its a new feature because survivors expressed their preferrence for chases and looping instead of evading the killer. So the devs made you have thrillingnexciting chases from the get go.
Pfffff hahahaha. Sorry couldnt resist thr snarky joke.
Sounds like a good ol' dose of bad luck.