Insta heals and mori
I think the majority of us can agree that these are hugely overpowered and probably justify a Nerf or removal.
I wouldn't like to remove mori's as they do have cool animations but definitely needs a Nerf. A fair one would be that it activates after the second hook so the killer still has a slight advantage of not having to take the survivor to the third hook.
Insta-heals gives the killer a feels bad man moment and takes a way a huge amount of progress from the killer. I think maybe Nerf the insta-heals to instantly heal half the health but you lose the add-on not the whole medi-kit. This way you can't insta-heals mid chase unless you've previously healed half.
What do you guys think?
Comments
Me personally is just bad either way. Sure I don't like insta heals as killers and neither do I like mories as survivor, but I'm also not really all angry about them either. Why? Because is not a insane as having old ds and old mom both combined together on top of instaheals, giving survivors like 8 second chances. The biggest problem with insta heals was it being stacked with other second chance perks, but now those second chance perks are nerf, so I'm not all that bothered with insta heals anymore.
Same with mories, sure it feels bad being moried after being hooked, but I just move on to the next game, or wait if I was in a 2 man sfw as I usually am most of the time as survivor.
Honestly, I don't really get up in arms about either one. Maybe it's different on console, or maybe i have just been super lucky in the two years i have been playing, but I just don't see the amount of Insta heals as some people have been seeing, and certainly not a 4 man insta heal team.
As for Mori's, they don't really bother me unless it's a BP weekend or something, and then only because they seem to come out every game.
Personally I've never really been one to get angry over someone using an offering or item that's legitimately in the game.
I come across at least 1 insta-heals every other game. And my heart just sinks when I don't see that offering turn.
I think it's just an unfun mechanic to go against.