One Simple And Small Thing I Wish I Could Get With Nurse

Before we get into this, I want to let you all know that this isn't me complaining or anything. This is just what I personally wish I could get with Nurse so it becomes somewhat easier to play her. Especially on console. With that being said, continue to read below.


If Plaid Flannel was actually build into her normal power. So I could focus more on predicting and tracking survivors than worrying if I overshoot the blink or not.


I'll be honest with everyone, I'm at best an OK Nurse. I'm mostly a Hillbilly main who loves to be aggressive. I generally want to get better at playing some of the stronger killers like Spirit and Nurse. But unlike Spirit who I can use headphones to track survivors and other means of add ons and so on. Nurse is personally too hard for me to play. But that could be because I'm a console player, but still I can't seem to multitask to the level God Nurses here do.


Because with Nurse you need to know where your blinks will go, know where the survivors will juke, know where they go after you hit them, and so on. The juking part is the hardest part of Nurse which what separates people from Good Nurses and bad nurses.

Me, I'm stuck in an area of middle with Nurse. I'm not bad to the point that I can't beat the average casual survivor player, but I'm certainty not good enough to confidently play Nurse on Purple or higher rank. No I leave that to my skill as Billy.


Though I still wish I could master Nurse in some way, but the multitasking part of Nurse is what really makes it hard for me to play her. Knowing where to blink, how far it goes while knowing where the survivor will juke is like having my brain be burned in an oven. I just mildly wish I could have Plaid Flannel be build into her kit. So I and newer Nurses could concentrate more on where the survivor will juke to and learn from their mistakes when they do it, than to cause a landslide of mistakes where some stop trying to play Nurse because of her difficulty.


I know Nurse's design was made to be a difficult killer from release, but I know one thing. Nurse, at least for me, is much harder than all the other killers wrapped in one. I just wish I could get the hang of her, or have that specific add on build into her.


Now again, I'm not here complaining or anything. If the add on never gets build into her, which is most likely. I wouldn't be depressed about it. I would just continue playing good old reliable Billy for most of my games. I just wish I could vary my killer plays and play more of the unique killers since Nurse is unique in her own way. At least compared to the other Killers.


With love and appreciation, DoomOrb

Comments

  • Personally when i want to learn a killer i take them into matches without addons and just do my best, if i fail then good that just means i got a nice depip if i dont even better i need to practice against stronger players then. If it is a killer i never use then why worry about getting every kill when my main target is perfecting my control of the power

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    Personally when i want to learn a killer i take them into matches without addons and just do my best, if i fail then good that just means i got a nice depip if i dont even better i need to practice against stronger players then. If it is a killer i never use then why worry about getting every kill when my main target is perfecting my control of the power

    I'm competitive by nature. I usually like to win, while I don't complain over a lost, I do hate getting really sour losses. These sour losses usually discourage me into playing the killer and encourage me to take a break. Because I'll be honest with you. I really hate sour losses. Not being toxic or salty or anything, is just me.

  • @DoomOrb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/621045#Comment_621045

    I'm competitive by nature. I usually like to win, while I don't complain over a lost, I do hate getting really sour losses. These sour losses usually discourage me into playing the killer and encourage me to take a break. Because I'll be honest with you. I really hate sour losses. Not being toxic or salty or anything, is just me.

    Im the same way exact reason i havent played huntress, nurse, legion, and plague all that much (even though i have them unlocked) the way i see it is if i derank while learning the power i can practice using the power against survivors of an adequate skill level

  • Here's a tip on consoles for Nurse. When using her set your killer sensitivity up to 85-100 in order to land hits a lot easier and you will quickly notice a HUGE difference.

  • I wish I could hit any survivor one time with Nurse!

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/621061#Comment_621061

    Im the same way exact reason i havent played huntress, nurse, legion, and plague all that much (even though i have them unlocked) the way i see it is if i derank while learning the power i can practice using the power against survivors of an adequate skill level

    I just can't anymore.

    @pleasedontbetoxic117 said:

    Here's a tip on consoles for Nurse. When using her set your killer sensitivity up to 85-100 in order to land hits a lot easier and you will quickly notice a HUGE difference.

    Noted.

    @Rydog said:

    I wish I could hit any survivor one time with Nurse!

    Yeah same.