Today was nice

Don’t know why, but today I got all the tea-baggers, flashlight-clickers, meta perks, nice after match messages, and to top it all i played a killer that I purchased today. I couldn’t even get a 3k. I will never understand you, toxic players. You won fair and square, now please got out of my life.

Comments

  • I even saw my name on the Goodyear blimp. It said ghostface a shrimp.

  • If toxic survivors actually do learn that real people are on the other screens, will they still play disgustingly?

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    If toxic survivors actually do learn that real people are on the other screens, will they still play disgustingly?

    Toxic people do it precisely because they know that real people are behind the other screens.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/620505#Comment_620505

    Toxic people do it precisely because they know that real people are behind the other screens.

    Bad people making bad decisions. I hope they will not cause the fall of Dead by Daylight, since most of the Steam reviews I have seen are angered by the toxicity in the game.

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/620508#Comment_620508

    Bad people making bad decisions. I hope they will not cause the fall of Dead by Daylight, since most of the Steam reviews I have seen are angered by the toxicity in the game.

    If the devs wanted to fix it, they'd institute a zero tolerance policy for toxic behavior (and no, tunneling/camping/insta-heals/whatever aren't toxic; they're part of the game) and ban them. Even if they were just temporary bans, they'd soon get the message and either leave the game (if they were just playing to be #########) or stop being #########. It's the only way those people will learn.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/620516#Comment_620516

    If the devs wanted to fix it, they'd institute a zero tolerance policy for toxic behavior (and no, tunneling/camping/insta-heals/whatever aren't toxic; they're part of the game) and ban them. Even if they were just temporary bans, they'd soon get the message and either leave the game (if they were just playing to be #########) or stop being #########. It's the only way those people will learn.

    It really is stupid that they require such discipline in order to learn not to be toxic. Did school not teach them? O.o

  • I was getting completely ######### last night because of "Oh auto aim doesn't exist or its not auto aim but it is" or random frames drop when attacking for the first time or when something happened, and how some hits should have landed, and gens being done too quick

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/620520#Comment_620520

    It really is stupid that they require such discipline in order to learn not to be toxic. Did school not teach them? O.o

    School and society did taught them. The thing is that if someone was born to be an #########, they will be an ######### as long there is no punishment. Some even continue if there is punishment. Why stop when no one is forcing you to? You gotta see it from their perspective.