Any chance of a chapter reveal tomorrow?
So since there is a PTB on Tuesday coming with ALL the chapter content, what do you guys think are the chances of a chapter reveal coming out monday?
So since there is a PTB on Tuesday coming with ALL the chapter content, what do you guys think are the chances of a chapter reveal coming out monday?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I doubt it since having a PTB technically doesn't mean it's released.
Would be nice though..
Indeed it would, I would like a video like that so i can understand how the killer's perks works, the ability, and how the survivor's perks work.
Unless the perks being used are subject to complete overhaul and redesign, but given how close we're at to the anniversary release date I would think the only changes we'd see would be number tweaking.
I hold some hope we get something tomorrow.
It would be cool to hear some official info such as the Killer's power and both side's perks, but hey... I can be patient.
I agree with this, I can be a patient person too lol. I like watching the trailers for that info man.
If we do get anything, it might end up being the full trailer with a proper release date on the same day the PTB comes out to stir up hype.