My Spirit Build?
this is my spirit build and pls tell me if I can make it better:
Barbecue & Chili
Hex: Ruin
Surveillance
Dark Devotion (so maybe I can trick the survivor to think I teleported away)
this is my spirit build and pls tell me if I can make it better:
Barbecue & Chili
Hex: Ruin
Surveillance
Dark Devotion (so maybe I can trick the survivor to think I teleported away)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I prefer Pop Goes The Weasel over Ruin.
I’d use PGTW over Dark Devotion.
I'm using:
BBQ
PGTW / Hex: Ruin
Discordance
M&A
Personally, I've replaced BBQ with Thrilling Tremors on my Spirit. It seems much better for tracking, and it works well with my playstyle as Spirit, I slug somewhat often to help keep pressure and I will often choose to do this while TT is on cooldown.
BBQ is superior for the points, but I find TT to be more effective especially for the late game.
I'd also recommend Pop with it. I never use Ruin so It would take that spot for me in your build.
Replace Dark Devotion with Pop Goes the Weasel.