Game Prices
(In CAD)
Pc ($22, usually $10 on sale) which I own
PS4 ($30) my GF owns
Xbox ($40)
Switch Presale ($60) which I really want but hard to justify when PC is so much better and 1/3 the price.
Why is the switch the most went it has the least amount of content?
Comments
maybe because it's new for the switch? maybe the pirce will drop after a month or something idk
Gonna be hard to get a community going on Switch for $60 + Nintendo online subscription.
Like EA said they don't make switch games because usually everyone that owns a Nintendo usually always owns another Console or PC.
Wait I got the game on the PS4 for $20 a year ago
For what it's worth: The PC version comes with less content by default. Where killers like the Hag and the Doctor are free on console, they're paid DLCs on PC. The console versions are a special version with those bundled in.
I'm not actually sure where you're seeing $60. I just double checked and I'm seeing $40 (USD) or $50 (CAD). That's about what the other console versions cost as well.
Will the Switch version have DLC ?
Is the Switch version like the PS4 and Xbox ones? Or will content be different?
More details on both of these will be released at a later date.
I believe this varies from region to region. Typically retailers are unique to a specific country, so while one may carry it, others may not.
(This should also be a little more clear as the release date approaches, we'll make it as clear as possible where you can get a copy.)
Do you have a rough estimate ? Seems crazy these details aren't ironed out when the release is a month away and BHVR is advertising Pre-orders 😐️
Here
Most switch games, especially ports, are overpriced in general which is stupid considering it’s always the version w/ the worst quality.
The switch version includes 9 killers, 10 survivors and 3 cosmetic packs, I'm assuming that's the reason for it's pricing. Also, the game is $40 on the Nintendo website
Just bought it for $40 CAD, ($30 USD) on (pre) sale on Amazon.ca on Aug 26th. It's $40 USD still on Amazon.com and Nintendo.com. I can justify $30usd.