is it worth playing again?
Former Nurse main wants to return is it worth it? originally quit because was bored and the game looks fun after not playing for a year.
Former Nurse main wants to return is it worth it? originally quit because was bored and the game looks fun after not playing for a year.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Imo it is worth playing
You may want to play her again for a while, before she gets "reworked".
Her add ons are getting a rework and she is being slightly nerfed.
The addon rework, I think we all agree is much needed. I would even agree with her only having 4 or 5 different ones, obviously taking away the extra range ones and additional blinks.
The thing is, I think her base power should be left as it is right now. I'm weary they give her some kind of power bar gimmick or some cooldown like that.
We'll see.