Silent approach trophy

So thinking of trying to get this trophy today and I’m wondering if anyone has already done it who did you use and any particular build? I’m thinking piggy or spirit with the nasty build would be best. Any tips? I did get a few grabs the other day as ghostface but I want to get this done faster.

Comments

  • Yeah Pig or Spirit

    For Pig use Discordance, Surveillance, Amanda's Secret on Lery's, sneak right up there and just grab them.

    Spirit obviously use Prayer Beads.

    If this trophy came out a long time ago I would have already had it lol

  • I got it with just a random Spirit build within a day or two. I avg a pull every 1 to 3 games. Its oddly really both rare and common depending on some survivors.

  • I did it by playing myers mostly. Got it pretty quickly without even really trying. I didn't even know the trophy existed until I got it. Depends on what rank you are I guess. I was pretty low rank when I got it. I don't think I was even green ranks so that might be largely why it was so easy.