Spirit Build
Would you use enduring and spirit fury combo as your go to spirit build?
Would you use enduring and spirit fury combo as your go to spirit build?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
why not?
Yes I would, but atm, I run Haunted grounds, Thrill of the hunt, Discordance, and Sloppy Butcher. Decent build, I prefer spirit fury and enduring. Also, I really want stridor.
No
You don't want to face Spirits with this, right?
Other perks are better for Spirit
You can but you really don't need to. You can play around most pallets in the game without needing to break them or take it to the face (though you should always come back and break stronger pallets anyway).
Enduring and Spirit Fury is a really bad combo for Spirit, she doesn't need any anti loop perks because you will rarely be stunned with her if you use her power effectively.
No. She doesn't need antilooping perks.
My build is Ruin, BBQ, NC, and STBFL