Which is your favourite skin out of all of the killers?
I have 2:
The bear huntress
And the new trapper Waterfront skin cause he looks like a member of Davy Jhones crew
I have 2:
The bear huntress
And the new trapper Waterfront skin cause he looks like a member of Davy Jhones crew
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
spirit
Imma just name all my favorite for each killer.
Trapper- The new Waterfront skin is amazing.
Wraith- Candle Wraith
Billy- Raccoon skin hat with the shovel
Nurse- Black Bride
Hag- Mud Medusa
Doctor- Wild Asylum
Huntress- Grizzly Bear head with prestige body and axe
Pig- The Amanda outfit she wore from the movies although Leather Mommy is really good as well
Clown- Children Party outfit
Spirit- Burial Kimono
Legion- Neon Legion mask and knife with Susie skin
Plague- Defender of the Faith
Ghostface- Red Devil
Susie with pink hair.
The Huntress cosmetic with the goat head looks pretty sick, but I also really like Wraith skin with the blue cape.
Here's all my favorite cosmetic combinations:
Trapper: Claw mark mask, with Bloody apron and the glowing orange/black weapon.
Wraith: Blighted wraith with BL ax.
Hillbilly: Trucker midriff with Camo pants and Onyx pickax.
Nurse: Black Bride. With the Rose default bonesaw.
Hag: Twisted Cosmetics. It makes her hard to see on most maps.
Doctor: Either Plague doctor head or Blighted head with blighted torso.
Myers: I only have the prestige knife.
Huntress: Bear head with Leather jacket. Weapon can be prestige ax or Hallowed Blight blade.
Leatherface: N/A
Freddy: Only have prestige claws
Pig: Only default.
Clown: Renaissance clothes with simple white mask.
Spirit: Red kimono with Oni Face paint. I'd use the red kimono's blade if I had it. : P
Legion: I like Julie's prestige 2 gear, but I also like Susie's purple sweater with Bloody smile mask.
Plague: I like the common gold cosmetics.
GF: I use the blue ghostface set. I do like the new slaughter set, but I'll stick with blue for now.
P3 Spirit + Bear Skull Huntress
I like the one with the skin!!