Shirtless doctor when
Someone that's good with photoshop, i realllyyy need shirtless doc. I keep asking for it on reddit but it's not enough. Devs pleasee. Give us shirtless killers :c
Someone that's good with photoshop, i realllyyy need shirtless doc. I keep asking for it on reddit but it's not enough. Devs pleasee. Give us shirtless killers :c
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Omg nooooooooooooooo! if they do any shirtless killers, yes even Myers i am done with this game, i will not see iconic killers looking like they are readying to do a magic mike number....even those that aren't from films...nooooooooo
@Mushwin but..but..shirtless david?
i'm pretty sure 70% of the fandom wants shirtless myers tho
@0EvanRaven Oh shirtless david, fine....etc but but not the killers, they are meant to be evil, scarey.....not about to get a load of g-strings thrown at them lol or pantaloons!
Shirtless Clown
Oh god... I imagined it myself. Why am I like this?
@PyroDude JOIN US
I already did.
clown already has his maggot belly hanging out, billy goes about with small clothing or little.....hag well there is a hag tiddy there.....trapper can see him under things....plague, spirit....they are very much wearing next to nothing anyway