Behavior release date salt

I hope that when I die, Behavior will bury me, so they can let me down one last time.

Comments

  • Just know you will be laid to rest in the coming weeks.
  • fcc2014 said:
    Just know you will be laid to rest in the coming weeks.
    At least they won’t need to thank him for his patience.
  • What do Behavior and O.J. Simpson have in common?

    Nothing, OJ was the only one to get released on time.

  • fcc2014 said:
    Just know you will be laid to rest in the coming weeks.
    (Coffin doesn’t fit in hole)
    Sorry about that! We are looking into this issue and will let you know something ASAP 
  • Oh are we doing jokes I got one (ahem) you guys asked for clowns but they didn’t say in what form
  • Oh are we doing jokes I got one (ahem) you guys asked for clowns but they didn’t say in what form
    eecks dee
  • Bhvr went to release the Clown but Sony NA got confused and thought they were supposed to play the part of the clown and trick NA PS4 players.

  • Man if someone could put that this is cancer guy into this that would be funny
  • Car salesman slaps curtain call dlc for ps4
    man you can fit so many delays in this bad boy
  • Man if someone could put that this is cancer guy into this that would be funny

    Better yet

    "Remember kids, sideways for attention, longways for results"
  • I guess you could say they were Clowning around with this one.

    I’ll be here all week, folks.