Give survivors a shared item pool in lobby
Warning
No formatter is installed for the format not-found
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't bring items because i don't need them, honestly most survivor don't.
Lmao, items hiding. So Lightborn, Franklin's, Overwhelming presence would become useless, that's ok.
Maybe if people new how to prioritize or use something other than the obvious meta the 4k wouldn't be so high personally i play with plenty of potatoes i have to carry and i dont use many meta perks and i dont have much issue escaping
I don't think this needs to be the case. Came in here thinking you meant a shared pool across all of YOUR survivors, which I would have agreed with, but trading or giving items, I don't think this needs to be a thing. Some people go in empty to come out with a good item(Ace in the Hole, Pharmacy, Plunderer's).
Why?
That's ironic to me. I don't usually bring items into trials as a solo because I see it as a waste of an item most of the time. That and little killers get triggered all the time by items.
I know, I just stock up my items and try and get a high total of them