Transfer data from console to PC
Hi,
I was wondering if this is an option, or something that can be implemented?
Hi,
I was wondering if this is an option, or something that can be implemented?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
or an account linkage :/
I wouldn’t even mind losing all progress from one system if you did this. It should be an option though.
Its not just about BHVR but also Sony and Microsoft allowing it to happen.
They have stated it's not something they have plans to do atm.
A system like this would be helpful on MANY games. I don't think it's completely out of the realm of possibility since I know with Warframe, when they release a new version on a different platform, they allow you to swap from PC to that platform for a limited time.