New 20GB update?? #########??

Hello campers, loopers, killers, survivors.

Today I received a large update for Dead by Daylight on the PS4. Its size is 20GB. Currently still downloading.

Did I miss something? I already have the latest Bill update installed, is this update the Daddy Servers one?

I am very confused, any help would be great.

Attaching Photo Below:

WIN_20190806_23_32_59_Pro.jpg


Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I feel like it might be reinstalling the whole game for some reason. My update on PS4 was 300MB or so.

  • Its the fix to dead hard and sprint burst. A couple other small bug fixes.

    We don't have a date yet on servers but thats likely next month.

  • Dead Hard and Sprint Burst fix = 20GB? :/

  • Could he preparing for resources of the next killer update.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    Its the fix to dead hard and sprint burst. A couple other small bug fixes.

    We don't have a date yet on servers but thats likely next month.

    Small bugs?

    4 of the items listed are game crashes. Those are no small bugs. Game crash is almost always going to be a top priority.

    Probably why it's so big has something to do with these fixes. Had to overwrite a big chunk of code to fix something that makes the game crash.

    SB/DH fixes were probably just thrown in because they were able to do that, and not the priority of the hotfix.

    @Ember_Hunter said:

    Could he preparing for resources of the next killer update.

    Could also be this. Though I'd imagine that it would have more to do with cosmetics than next update.

  • It honestly sounds like it's redownloading the whole game. Mine was no where near that size. Keep us informed of changes.

  • I'm sorry but... Daddy Servers?๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Awakey said:

    I'm sorry but... Daddy Servers?๐Ÿ˜‚

    Don't think I wanna play DBD today because knowing my luck, I'll probably get a 20GB update too. :(