Can Quentin Smith have new cosmetics, like Detective Tapp and The Pig got. Even if he is licensed character.
Been wanting to get his swimming speedo from the movie, but any new outfits would be nice for him to play dress up with the small boy. He needs some love too.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PLEEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE he needs some love his my favorite character
@DKB @deaththekidjoe
WE NEEEEED ITT!!!
Yus pls.
when they bring cosmetics for pig they will bring cosmetics for the others too i think.
It's not crazy, Mr. (We did a pretty good job so far) Cote teased it himself
Thats Cool. :D
Why does everyone want naked Quentin >.<
Better than Kate always getting cosmetics, they seriously need to give someone like Jake and Feng more cosmetics than she does
I mean yeah males needs more cosmetics (after my kate :3) but why naked Quentin?!
Give him a hoodie! Does he wear a hoodie in the movie?
Yes he does
But I still want Speedo Quentin
Also screw your Kate ๐
I feel offended as Kate and Quentin main
I agree, it would be nice to have more cosmestic for Quentin, but I don't think we'll have a speedo .><.
Unfortunately ๐ช
You're a Quentin main?
I'm a Quentin main!
You're a Kate main
I hate Kate's ๐
Kate and Quinten main here toooo!!!
Kate has 33 cosmetics, Feng has 44, Jake has 49.
Personally I want them to stop giving Meg outfits and build everyone up to roughly 58-61 cosmetics.
They need to stop giving Meg and Huntress outfits smh, hasn't Huntress got like 10 more cosmetics than any other killer?