Buff weaker killers

Honestly, who is tired of versing nurse, hillbilly, spirit and huntress? It's only these 4 killers that exist in the game! If anyone even Dares to touch a truly fun, but weak killer, gg because the game is lost before you even started the match.

Comments

  • They're quite clearly planning on it, despite what many people might think just saying "buff this killer" isn't going to make the devs wake up one morning and get a balanced buff/rework done in a day. Right now they are working on Nurse and they will then turn their attention to the weaker killers in game such as Bubba or Trapper but right now, they're busy.

  • I wish I found nurses.. Nobody else on console wants to learn her. :/

  • @GrootDude said:

    I wish I found nurses.. Nobody else on console wants to learn her. :/

    bought this game a year ago, and to this date I played against maybe 5 nurses. Really sad