killer wait times
why does it take forever to find match as killer now?
why does it take forever to find match as killer now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me early in the day both sides que times take awhile, In the afternoon I get instant ques times on both sides. Later in the day my survivor ques take awhile and my killer ques are quick.
It could be one of two things. Either there is more killers than survivors, or not a lot of people in your region are playing survivor right now so the game is trying to put you in a game for a completely different region (such as UK, Japan, ETC) which will typically take longer than normal matchmaking.
Nobody knows...
As killer you have to wait awhile anyway - unless you are a blessed with a 4 man swf immediately. As survivor I never waited more than a few seconds to get in a lobby (pretty sure my longest wait ever was under two minutes) and if it isn't full, I can just bounce until I can help fill another lobby. Killers cannot do that, I guess that does not help killer waiting either. I don't know if there are less survivors, I only know I'm not even playing the game, going on a few weeks dry now. Much more fun to troll...I mean patrol the forums.
I usually get games quick during the evening and slow in the morning. I live on the West coast.
Easy solution, put on an Ohmwrecker or Monto video and soon enough you'll actually be angry the game interrupted your video lol