The 2x Bloodpoint event

During this event I was able to get Micheal to level 40 and get all his teachables within 15 hours so this was successful in my opinion.

Comments

  • I just complained about not having the dlc

  • @Jack11803 said:
    I just complained about not having the dlc

    I mostly played God of War

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    I just complained about not having the dlc

    I mostly played God of War

    Outta here with your actually existent life, boi!

  • I wish> @fcc2014 said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    I just complained about not having the dlc

    I mostly played God of War

    i wish i had God of War.... But yeah it was fun i got 2 character's all teacheables (survivors) and Prestiged Quentin once for now and he's lvl 25 already

  • PS: Quentin is best and purest boi in the game

  • It's been a good event, now i have a P3 clown.

  • Would be nice and fair to have the event extended 1 more day so people could make some use of the PS4 DLC release.

  • It's been a good event, now i have a P3 clown.

    🤔🤔

    Good to know.
  • I had Meg at Lvl 50 - I hadn't touched her in 8 months. No prestige, in 2 days, Megs now at Lvl 50 - Prestige III

  • When the event started my Kate was at Prestige 1 Level 20 or so. Now she's Prestige 3 and so high level she has all perks that are available to me. And I'm getting dozens of levels for my Nurse as well. We need more of these events.

  • Jack11803 said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    I just complained about not having the dlc

    I mostly played God of War

    Outta here with your actually existent life, boi!

    New killer: Boy
    Power: Arrows shot from somewhere offscreen pierce the survivor. It doesn’t injure the survivor at all but it looks good!